I’m so excited to introduce Lark! Designed with photographers and service-based businesses in mind, Lark comes jam packed with areas to highlight your content and portfolio. Plus, you can use Lark to flesh out your calendar with conversion-focused features like bookable products and pricing tables.
Lark Theme Features
1. Dynamic Page Building
Lark is built using the Gutenberg block editor and the Kadence Blocks plugin. This means you can tap into powerful page building features, including the ability to change spacing, sizes, and even showing/hiding elements based on device. With unlimited building options, you can change anything you’d like in the Lark WordPress theme.
For even more powerful block options, I highly recommend Kadence Blocks Pro (not required by theme).
2. Powerful Customizer
Lark is a Kadence child theme, giving you access to Kadence’s versatile customizer. You can leverage features including:
- Drag and drop Header and Footer builder
- Option for transparent and/or sticky header
- Custom layout selection: choose between standard, narrow width, full width, left sidebar, or right sidebar layouts. You can change these on a per-section or per-page basis.
- Scroll to top button
- Global color customization
- Global typography customization
and so much more
3. Custom Page Templates + Elements
Lark includes custom page templates and elements to help you build your site.
- Coming Soon
- Instagram Landing
- Bookable Product
- Pricing Tables
Hot Tip: You can also copy/paste different sections to make each page your own.
4. SEO and Core Web Vitals Optimized
What’s the point of having a beautiful site if it doesn’t get seen? With Lark, you’ll be SEO optimized! This means that SEO plugins like Yoast or Rank Math can do their thang and boost your site’s spot on search engines like Google and Bing. Plus, being Core Web Vitals optimized means your site will be fast, which Google is a big fan of!